Hire hands-on trained green hands and electrician helpers from underserved communities in Beaumont & Port Arthur & Orange
- We fully train those 18+ years old in the underserved, English speaking communities, including single parents, aged out foster kids and those on unemployment.
- Our Industrial Graduates come NCCER, OSHA10, Forklift Certified with Life Skills Training
- Our Electrical Graduates come NABCEP PV, NCCER, OSHA10 Certified with Life Skills Training.
- You save over $12,500 per new hire
- Meet your Abatement Commitments by hiring local labor
- Keep your HR dollars and reduce your risk- we do the vetting for you!
WHAT THEY LEARN:
Phase 1 (2 weeks In Class Training)
Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
Basic Construction Math
Phase 2 Industrial (8 weeks Hands-On Training)
NCCER Safety (certified)
Motorized Equipment (Forklift Certification)
And much, much more…
Phase 2 Electrical/Solar (8 weeks Hands-On Training)
NCCER Safety (certified)
Intro to Electrical
Intro to Photovoltaics
- And much, much more…
HOW DOES IT WORK
Employers are able to leverage the training provided by GTEC. Once trainees complete their classroom training, they are referred to a Registered Apprenticeship (RA) program. Employers can register with Department of Labor (DOL) as a On the Job Training (OJT) provider of trainees hired from GTEC.
Employer can request reimbursement of 50% of the salary for 400 hours if hiree is in a registered apprenticeship. Employer will provide the job requirements to RA to vet and refer apprentice to employer for hire. RA will work with Employer to develop a work process plan prior to apprentice start date.
Employers do not have to guarantee the full 2000 hours in the event there is a reduction of work and candidate is terminated or layoff. Employer will provide monthly updates to RA on the progress of worker compared to the OJT training plan. RA will assist employer if needed with reporting and tracking of OJT for apprentice.
- Access a carefully screened pool of available talent at no cost
- RA is involved in candidate interactions from classroom training thru the time of the sourcing
- The employer sets the qualifications, interviews, and selects the individual
- Customized training the employer’s way, at their workplace
- We help project owners meet their abatement commitments by hiring locals
AS SEEN ON FOX
Golden Triangle Empowerment Center
617 Procter St Port Arthur, Texas 77640
1400 Newton Street Orange, Texas 77630
© 2023. Golden Triangle Empowerment Center - All Rights Reserved. By using this site you agree to our Privacy, Terms & Conditions